Having a AAA membership means that even though I know how to change a tire, I don't have to change it on a dark and stormy night.
I am surprised at the number of people who will respond to an email they suspect to be a virus by replying to the email and asking if it's a virus/spam.
My struggles with being a Christian have less to do with my understanding of God's requirements and more to do with my lack of understanding of Christians.
Real moles slightly resemble the moles in Wind in the Willows.
I am becoming less surprised at the number of people who use free speech to say appalling and degrading things about other people.
If you are a mole and you die near the edge of my parent's driveway, you will be run over, several times, by the lawn tractor.
To get the most out of my camera in demanding situations, I need to take it off of the automatic settings. The same holds true for my life.
I have a great deal to learn about being a patient advocate, and not a lot of time to learn it.
Hearing my father tell my mother's cat that "The boys have to stick together" will probably always make me laugh.
Seeing the look on my mother's face when my father says "The boys have to stick together" will probably always make me laugh.
I have a great deal to learn about being a patient advocate, and not a lot of time to learn it.
If I am visiting a thrift store, I should immediately visit the purse section otherwise someone will beat me to the cute $9.60 Kate Spade handbag.
I am surprised at the number of people who will respond to an email they suspect to be a virus by replying to the email and asking if it's a virus/spam.
My struggles with being a Christian have less to do with my understanding of God's requirements and more to do with my lack of understanding of Christians.
Real moles slightly resemble the moles in Wind in the Willows.
I am becoming less surprised at the number of people who use free speech to say appalling and degrading things about other people.
If you are a mole and you die near the edge of my parent's driveway, you will be run over, several times, by the lawn tractor.
To get the most out of my camera in demanding situations, I need to take it off of the automatic settings. The same holds true for my life.
I have a great deal to learn about being a patient advocate, and not a lot of time to learn it.
Hearing my father tell my mother's cat that "The boys have to stick together" will probably always make me laugh.
Seeing the look on my mother's face when my father says "The boys have to stick together" will probably always make me laugh.
I have a great deal to learn about being a patient advocate, and not a lot of time to learn it.
If I am visiting a thrift store, I should immediately visit the purse section otherwise someone will beat me to the cute $9.60 Kate Spade handbag.
Comments