Receiving a fruit basket when you're healthy is fun!
The commercials for the season premiere of Top Gear make me smile and giggle.
I own items that haven't been touched since I moved last year. I believe it's time for them to go.
Defriending and eliminating people from my FB news feed is a difficult but healthy choice.
A friend has over 2,000 followers on Twitter. How in the world did he manage that?
A sincere compliment from an unexpected source will make me blush to my toes.
I still think "What if..." when I watch Track & Field meets.
The growing lack of civility in American culture is frightening me.
People who do not silence their cell phones before a movie really annoy me. There are several messages played during the previews reminding us to do this.
World Market sells sangria that isn't too bad.
People who wear shorts to a worship service really annoy me. If you're attending a religious service, wear a top and bottom that doesn't show your underwear and wear some long pants. Goodness, people, can't you put on some pants on for Jesus?
Re-prioritizing my life so that I can spend more time doing the things I love is not easy. It's worth it, but not easy.
Determining the right harp and lampshade size involves more math than I anticipated.
I still need to work on unnecessarily poking people with a sharp pointy stick.
I still need to work on not jamming a sharp pointy stick into someone's knee cap when I'm poked.
One of my life goals is to live someplace where I can safely walk to a lovely park, a favorite neighborhood restaurant, and a farmer's market.
The challenge of taking my home back from Annie is going well. The ability to ignore her is key.
If you mail chocolate in the summer time, you should be prepared for it to not arrive in optimal condition.
Life After People fascinates and creeps me out. Where did the people go?
Annie has decided that sitting on the outside railing of the balcony to get a better view of the birds in the tree is a good thing to do.
A pause is oftentimes a useful thing when trying to decide between doing what is right and what is easy.
More of my friends than I expected are directly effected by the housing crisis.
Home made tamales are a thing of beauty.
I still have a great deal to learn about letting go and fretting less.
I still have a great deal to learn about why fruit flies appear so quickly.
The commercials for the season premiere of Top Gear make me smile and giggle.
I own items that haven't been touched since I moved last year. I believe it's time for them to go.
Defriending and eliminating people from my FB news feed is a difficult but healthy choice.
A friend has over 2,000 followers on Twitter. How in the world did he manage that?
A sincere compliment from an unexpected source will make me blush to my toes.
I still think "What if..." when I watch Track & Field meets.
The growing lack of civility in American culture is frightening me.
People who do not silence their cell phones before a movie really annoy me. There are several messages played during the previews reminding us to do this.
World Market sells sangria that isn't too bad.
People who wear shorts to a worship service really annoy me. If you're attending a religious service, wear a top and bottom that doesn't show your underwear and wear some long pants. Goodness, people, can't you put on some pants on for Jesus?
Re-prioritizing my life so that I can spend more time doing the things I love is not easy. It's worth it, but not easy.
Determining the right harp and lampshade size involves more math than I anticipated.
I still need to work on unnecessarily poking people with a sharp pointy stick.
I still need to work on not jamming a sharp pointy stick into someone's knee cap when I'm poked.
One of my life goals is to live someplace where I can safely walk to a lovely park, a favorite neighborhood restaurant, and a farmer's market.
The challenge of taking my home back from Annie is going well. The ability to ignore her is key.
If you mail chocolate in the summer time, you should be prepared for it to not arrive in optimal condition.
Life After People fascinates and creeps me out. Where did the people go?
Annie has decided that sitting on the outside railing of the balcony to get a better view of the birds in the tree is a good thing to do.
A pause is oftentimes a useful thing when trying to decide between doing what is right and what is easy.
More of my friends than I expected are directly effected by the housing crisis.
Home made tamales are a thing of beauty.
I still have a great deal to learn about letting go and fretting less.
I still have a great deal to learn about why fruit flies appear so quickly.
Comments
I suppose it is the least we can do, yes?
I'm not even saying people should "dress up." I'm just saying think about what you're going to do, and realize that perhaps a modicum of respect is due...such as putting on some pants.
And, yeah: what is it with fruit flies this year? I *think* about buying fresh fruit and *boom* they appear.