When working in the yard or planning any outdoor activity, before 10:00am and after 6:00 pm is the optimum time to avoid heat stroke.
Blackberries that are freshly picked and still warm from the sun will make me do a happy dance.
My father does not always say the right thing, but the moments he says the absolutely right thing cause me to tear up.
If I say to my mother, "They're selling KKK flags back there" she will hear, "They're selling Confederate flags back there."
When my mother sees the KKK flags herself I will need to tell her to not slow down the car, keep driving, and say, "I told you they were selling KKK flags, not Confederate flags. I'm a Southerner, I know the Stars and Bars when I see them!"
The best kinds of watermelons to buy are the ones loaded in the back of the pick up truck that has just come from the fields.
It is a good idea to check a dress for a side seam zipper before trying on the dress.
My father is the king of stringing too many extension cords together. By too many, I mean, extension cords plugged into extension cords plugged into surge protectors.
My mother can become so upset with me that will call my friends to chastise me because she is at a loss for words.
With the right amount of encouragement I could become addicted to buying shoes.
The promise of buttermilk pancakes at Cracker Barrel will have my mother and me out of the bed and into the car within 15 minutes.
If you have not made any inquiries about my well being over the past 8 weeks, it is an extremely bad idea to call my mother and criticize how she's cared for me.
I need to know the spacing of the belt loops on my pants in order to buy the right belt.
I enjoy knitting and should knit on a regular basis.
Escaping The Beltway on a regular basis has an amazing restorative effect on the heart, mind, and soul.
Blackberries that are freshly picked and still warm from the sun will make me do a happy dance.
My father does not always say the right thing, but the moments he says the absolutely right thing cause me to tear up.
If I say to my mother, "They're selling KKK flags back there" she will hear, "They're selling Confederate flags back there."
When my mother sees the KKK flags herself I will need to tell her to not slow down the car, keep driving, and say, "I told you they were selling KKK flags, not Confederate flags. I'm a Southerner, I know the Stars and Bars when I see them!"
The best kinds of watermelons to buy are the ones loaded in the back of the pick up truck that has just come from the fields.
It is a good idea to check a dress for a side seam zipper before trying on the dress.
My father is the king of stringing too many extension cords together. By too many, I mean, extension cords plugged into extension cords plugged into surge protectors.
My mother can become so upset with me that will call my friends to chastise me because she is at a loss for words.
With the right amount of encouragement I could become addicted to buying shoes.
The promise of buttermilk pancakes at Cracker Barrel will have my mother and me out of the bed and into the car within 15 minutes.
If you have not made any inquiries about my well being over the past 8 weeks, it is an extremely bad idea to call my mother and criticize how she's cared for me.
I need to know the spacing of the belt loops on my pants in order to buy the right belt.
I enjoy knitting and should knit on a regular basis.
Escaping The Beltway on a regular basis has an amazing restorative effect on the heart, mind, and soul.
Comments
I am glad you are feeling better! I have been thinking of you often, and have often sent up genuinely grateful prayers to heaven for those wonderful parents of yours.