Things I Learned Last Week...

Returning to a normal life after eight weeks of highly restricted activity is difficult.

Some of my friend's partners highly annoy me and my opinion does not matter. Their partner is their choice.

Some of my friend's partners completely delight me and my opinion does not matter. Their partner is their choice.

My cat is capable of displaying the emotion "WTF".

It is possible for me to like a pair of patent leather shoes.

If my mother requests a random piece of information it's possible she's contemplating buying me something, and I should promptly respond.

I continue to be amazed by the ability of the peloton to catch up with the lead riders.

The Geico Cave Man and Toyota Prius commercials make me want to change the channel.

Judging by the Brinks/Broadview Security commercials, white women are the only ones who need protecting.

I could happily spend a Saturday morning going from Farmer's Market to Farmer's Market.

The fresh fruit I buy at the Farmer's Markets attracts an amazing number of fruit flies.

I remember enough bible passages/scriptures to be an annoyance to those who spout the words to justify their laziness and thoughtlessness.

If I owned a compact purse size Bible, the odds are good that I would use it to literally beat Christians.

Aside from Annie's brushes and a flashlight, I haven't a clue what to put in proper nightstands.

I should make more Arnold Palmers at home.

Ace Perry Cider is the name of my favorite hard cider.

I generate a stunning amount of clutter in 48 hours.

I need to work on balancing grace, passion, and playfulness in my life and treating others with dignity.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yep. Been wondering about those Brinks/Broadview commericals. Did Brinks merge? Fold? What? All cats display "WTF". You just learn to display "LMFAO" back at 'em. Get a Bible dictionary/atlas. They are bigger and better for whopping ultra annoying self pious thumpers. Or just pull the serpent outta their mouths by the tail. :o