My friends do not closely read their email.
Even though she's only has two teeth, Deven really enjoys meatloaf.
One of my friend has political ambitions and I am looking forward to working on the campaign.
Annie has a wide spread reputation for being mean. I prefer to think of her as not accepting anything less than what she wants.
My parents *still* wonder if my friends think they're crazy and are *still* pleased that I want my friends to meet them.
I did not realize I needed a lovely soup tureen until I received one.
Even though the phone provides inconsistent service, a friend has maintained the same disposable phone for years.
My Amazon.com Wish List is greatly appreciated during the gift giving season.
I will always enjoy dining at Food Matters because the food is consistently good, and the service is even better.
My Amazon.com Wish List looks like I'm "trying to impress someone." I think of it as a Testament to My Monumental Greed and A Bunch of the Stuff I Want to Learn or Do.
I am not the only person who is struggling with wearing less black and more color.
Wearing new shoes with three inch heels to wearing dinner can be comfortable with the right modest modifications.
Even though she's only has two teeth, Deven really enjoys meatloaf.
One of my friend has political ambitions and I am looking forward to working on the campaign.
Annie has a wide spread reputation for being mean. I prefer to think of her as not accepting anything less than what she wants.
My parents *still* wonder if my friends think they're crazy and are *still* pleased that I want my friends to meet them.
I did not realize I needed a lovely soup tureen until I received one.
Even though the phone provides inconsistent service, a friend has maintained the same disposable phone for years.
My Amazon.com Wish List is greatly appreciated during the gift giving season.
I will always enjoy dining at Food Matters because the food is consistently good, and the service is even better.
My Amazon.com Wish List looks like I'm "trying to impress someone." I think of it as a Testament to My Monumental Greed and A Bunch of the Stuff I Want to Learn or Do.
I am not the only person who is struggling with wearing less black and more color.
Wearing new shoes with three inch heels to wearing dinner can be comfortable with the right modest modifications.
Comments