Things I Learned this Weekend...


A road trip with my mother is still a good time.

I got my ability to keep in touch with my inner 13 year old boy, patience, and completely and utterly enjoy a good meal from my father.

A trip to Home Depot with my father is still a good time.

I got my ability to tell long rambling stories, temper, and compassion from my mother.

My parents still have the power to completely and utterly mortify me. (They thought it would be a good idea to create t-shirts with my picture on the front and back to distribute to my friends to celebrate my upcoming birthday!)

My parents still have the power to make my world a little better with a hug and shared laugh.

Making jokes about big butts with my father is fun and will embarrass my mother.

There are five jars with varying amounts of green and red marachino cherries in the fridge, but no strawberry, grape or other regular flavor of jelly.

My mother's cat Phillip appears to be nicer than Annie, but he's much pushier than Annie.

Comments