Backstory: MMTM is working as a substitute teacher. When she goes into the class, she tells the students it's up to them to decide what kind of class they want. It can either go very well, or it can very badly. One class behaved so badly that she made the 7th graders put their heads on their desks. Then each one had to write a letter to the teacher telling her poorly they behaved in class.
Me: I would love to know what Ms. Bennett said when she read those papers from the kids about how bad they were.
MMTM: I would like to know what she thought also.
Me: I think you should call the school and ask. :-)
MMTM: I think not!
Me: Fine. Be that way.
MMTM: I am that way! Thank you very much little Miss Smarty Pants. In my class your head would be on your desk for a nap and you would be writing a note telling your mom how you behaved today!
Me: And my mother would not be surprised. At all.
Me: I would love to know what Ms. Bennett said when she read those papers from the kids about how bad they were.
MMTM: I would like to know what she thought also.
Me: I think you should call the school and ask. :-)
MMTM: I think not!
Me: Fine. Be that way.
MMTM: I am that way! Thank you very much little Miss Smarty Pants. In my class your head would be on your desk for a nap and you would be writing a note telling your mom how you behaved today!
Me: And my mother would not be surprised. At all.
Comments