4 million

WaPo is now saying there could be as many as 4 million people on The Mall on January 20th. Mayor Fenty is saying some people may camp out overnight to make sure they get excellent spots for the Parade.

I do not like large crowds of people. I also do not like being cold for long periods of time. I also need ready, convenient, and regular access to a clean bathroom.


This is going to be an adventure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah....ill be playing hooky from the first day of school, camped out in front of the tv.


cause yall can HAVE ALL THAT.


ALL.OF.IT


Because, No.I.Can't
artemisia said…
I am trying to fly in just to be in DC for the event, but I don't think I can brave the actual Inauguration. but I really, really want to be in the city for the event (and after-parties!)
BiblioDiva said…
And the Metro delays...

I love the suggestion of stay in town, eat and shop. If there are 4 million additional people in DC, where are they all going to eat?