Quick Notes

All of my belongings are now in my new home.

According to Annie's report card from the vet, she is "obese" and was "uncooperative" during her dental exam.

Comcast *finally* showed up and installed my cable.

One of the Comcast technicians looked at Annie and declared, "That's a big cat!" and "Somebody has been eating well."

After four trips from the locksmith, I have new secure locks on my front door and mailbox.

I will be thrilled when all of the boxes are unpacked.

And I'm wondering, if the HillaryDemocrats are so angry, bitter, and disgruntled that they'll fall for McCain's ruse and vote Republican because of Palin?



Comments

hscfree said…
I have been wondering the exact same thing. Congrats on getting settled in your new place!
Lisa said…
Congrats on the home and fitness plan!

My late cat had some mark on her record that indicated that they needed to pull out the suede, elbow-length gloves before examining her. :-(