AMENDMENT XV
Passed by Congress February 26, 1869. Ratified February 3, 1870.
Section 1.The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude--
Section 2.The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
If you live in a Super Tuesday state, get out and vote for your candidate. I live in one of the Chesapeake Primary states, so no voting for me until next Tuesday. Even if it's all over but the shouting, I still plan on casting my vote on the 12th.
Passed by Congress February 26, 1869. Ratified February 3, 1870.
Section 1.The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude--
Section 2.The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
If you live in a Super Tuesday state, get out and vote for your candidate. I live in one of the Chesapeake Primary states, so no voting for me until next Tuesday. Even if it's all over but the shouting, I still plan on casting my vote on the 12th.
Comments