Isaiah 11:6

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them."




Don't you wonder what HRC just said or did to receive that look? And I know that look. The last time I got that look from a black female friend it was followed by her saying, "Don't make me have to beat your ass." It's not particularly important what I did to deserve that look, and yes, I definitely deserved it, but it's a very distinct unmistakable visceral response.

What did HRC say? Whatever it was it cracked HRC up. She's clearly enjoying the moment. She's laughing while gazing at the camera. I want to see the next few photographs in this series. HRC spent some time in the South. She's interacted with black women. She knows that look. I want to know how she responded.

Seeing how she dealt with a grade schooler who clearly wants to deliver an ass beating will tell me how she'll deal with Kim Jong-Il. I was a little black grade school girl, and I can tell you with some measure of authority, they're far crazier than Kim Jong-Il. I'm the kid who beat up my Kindergarten Teacher's son because he was bullying other kids on the playground. I'm sure that beat down began with me giving him that look.

I really want to know. What do you think HRC said?

Comments

Sarah said…
My take is that someone else said something...HRC felt that it required a hearty laugh (possibly a little too hard) and the little girl saw through the bullsh!t.
artemisia said…
I don't know what she said, but damn, I am sure she deserves that look. I agree with Sarah - that little girl saw right through the bullsh*t.
BiblioDiva said…
That sounds completely reasonable to me. Children are excellent bullsh*t detectors. They know when you're not making sense.