How do I get internet access?
Do you have wifi?
How do I get a library card?
Do you have books on acid rain?
Does this library have a bathroom?
May I get some headphones?
Do you have any books on Alexander the Great?
Where are the Disney Fairy books?
Do you have a bus schedule for the city?
Will you tell me the recent publications for this think tank?
Where are the Magic Treehouse books?
Do you have any books on Pluto or astronomy?
Where are the Calvin and Hobbes books?
How do I find the Caldecott award winners?
Where do I leave this box for the toy drive?
Who I do talk with about posting this flyer?
How do I get a copy card?
Where are the encyclopedias?
What time do you close?
Where is a good place for a group to study?
Where can I plug in my laptop?
Where do I reserve a word processor?
Where are the newspapers?
Where are the foreign language CDs?
Where is the card catalog?
Do you have wifi?
How do I get a library card?
Do you have books on acid rain?
Does this library have a bathroom?
May I get some headphones?
Do you have any books on Alexander the Great?
Where are the Disney Fairy books?
Do you have a bus schedule for the city?
Will you tell me the recent publications for this think tank?
Where are the Magic Treehouse books?
Do you have any books on Pluto or astronomy?
Where are the Calvin and Hobbes books?
How do I find the Caldecott award winners?
Where do I leave this box for the toy drive?
Who I do talk with about posting this flyer?
How do I get a copy card?
Where are the encyclopedias?
What time do you close?
Where is a good place for a group to study?
Where can I plug in my laptop?
Where do I reserve a word processor?
Where are the newspapers?
Where are the foreign language CDs?
Where is the card catalog?
Comments
You are a hero! You are a librarian!
What's a call number?
Where are your Christian books?
I need a book by Aristotle by tonight for a report that is due tomorrow, do you have any?
When do the Colts play?
How many holds are on 'Boom'?
Do you have any books about teenagers living in London?
Do you carry international magazines?
Do you have the raw foods diet book with the red title?
Did you see my cell phone?
Do you have tax forms from 2003-2006?
Can I get a guest internet pass?
Can I get a guest internet pass?
Can I get a guest internet pass?
...
I also forgot,
Why can't I use Fairfax County library card?
Where are the dictionaries?
Where are the books on Hydras?
Where are the books on science fair projects?
Can you tell me all of the books I've checked out?
I can't believe I forgot:
What are the winning Powerball numbers?
hehe.