Who me? Haiku you!

By sarybow and bibliodiva

8/24/07

Friday afternoons

Slow down to a southern drawl

Hot, thick and lazy


8/29/07

Personal melon

Advertising works on me

I bought one again


I did buy a small

Melon again, how did you

Know? Reading my mind?


I look at your blog.

I bought organic peaches

One of them is bruised.


Slightly bruised peaches

Are delicious in smoothies

Whip up with yogurt


Instead, remove skin

Cut into very thin slices

Spoon over ice cream


Or, peel and dice small

Serve over waffles with

Warm maple syrup


No waffle iron.

I do have an excellent

pancake recipe.


mmmm. Pancakes sound good

Makes me hungry for breakfast

My favorite meal


Eggs. Grits. Biscuits. Juice.

Do you remember our brunch

at Whole Foods? Yummy.


Oh my god, of course!

Two days worth of calories

In one sweet sitting


Good food and a good

friend. That is my idea of

a very good time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am in awe.... y'all so rock!
Anonymous said…
oops - I mean...
My jaw drops floor-ward
I am in awe...Y'all so rock!
Haiku goddesses!
Jameil said…
love it, i do!! i'm
inspired to do the same
with my homie too!