Today is the deadline for completing my 101 in 1001 days list. I did not complete everything on the list, but I still feel good about it. It was an interesting project and I think I'm going to do it again. I still want to rent a convertible and drive way too fast. I still want to find a comfortable pair of black pumps. And I definitely want to have a dining experience that breaks most conspicuous consumption laws.
The list has caused me to try some new things, visit some new places, and come a little closer to having the kind of life that I truly want. A life that balances grace, passion, and playfulness. Right now my life is most assuredly out of balance, but thinking about taking trapeze lessons helps put things in perspective. If I'm gonna' fly through the air with the greatest of ease, I should probably be exercising two - three times per week so I can walk on the ground after my flight.
I didn't travel outside of the U.S., but I know there's a trip to Mexico City in the near future. There's a little guy in Salt Lake City that I've been wanting to hold since before he was born. That's my second state west of the Mississippi. Yes, I'll admit it, it's a crying shame that I didn't manage to stay up dancing until dawn.
I'm looking forward to my second list of 101 in 1001 days. I'll include the things I didn't complete this time around and add some new things as well. I'll keep you updated.
The list has caused me to try some new things, visit some new places, and come a little closer to having the kind of life that I truly want. A life that balances grace, passion, and playfulness. Right now my life is most assuredly out of balance, but thinking about taking trapeze lessons helps put things in perspective. If I'm gonna' fly through the air with the greatest of ease, I should probably be exercising two - three times per week so I can walk on the ground after my flight.
I didn't travel outside of the U.S., but I know there's a trip to Mexico City in the near future. There's a little guy in Salt Lake City that I've been wanting to hold since before he was born. That's my second state west of the Mississippi. Yes, I'll admit it, it's a crying shame that I didn't manage to stay up dancing until dawn.
I'm looking forward to my second list of 101 in 1001 days. I'll include the things I didn't complete this time around and add some new things as well. I'll keep you updated.
Comments