I saw this quiz on Tress' blog and decided to try it. "Fresh, sassy, and romantic"? I'll admit to being a bit sassy, but fresh and romantic? BAH! I'm not buying it.
| You Are Strawberry Cake |
Fresh, sassy, and romantic. You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat. Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet! |
And Dublin is the city for me. I better visit there soon.
| You Belong in Dublin |
Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions. You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town. |
Me? Wild on a pub crawl. Yeah, right, I'm the person that's the designated person and would be ready to go home by 11:00 pm. How odd...these internet quizzes didn't look deep into my soul and figure out who I am. I am deeply deeply disappointed. Perhaps I'll go eat some cake...
Comments