Toni, Patrick, and Me

I saw "My Heritage Celebrity Look-A-Like" on a friend's blog, and was so dumbstuck by the results by that I had to try it for myself. I told her that from now I'm going to say, "She looks just like Martina McBride...only black and with locs." Now she can say her friend resembles Toni Morrison and Patrick Stewart.

Clearly, I need to read up on the technology behind this software.

These are the results from a photo taken in October 2004:

http://www.myheritage.com

Here are the results from a photo taken in January 2007:

http://www.myheritage.com


Now if I can only dig up a baby picture...

Comments

sheree said…
No way. It's much more fun to say you look like Gene Wilder and (Li'l) Bow Wow!

hehe.

Ok, fine, I'll say you look just like Pope Paul the whatever number, only you're black, have locs, and are a girl...