The Joy of Maps 4/30/2007 03:22:00 PM Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Two quick things...Places I've Lived and Another Meal Here Would Be Nice.Now you go have some fun with Google Maps. Comments Lisa said… I like maps.BBQ in CAMBRIDGE? Come on. River City Diner in the Bottom closed, alas. There's a terrible one near my work, and a so-so one in suburban Richmond. BiblioDiva said… Yeah! They have smoke house in the back. That's how you know it's real BBQ. It's better than Redbones.That's sad news about the River City Diner. I liked going there with Sheree. Anonymous said… Where is the Lookout Inn, Brooklin, ME?
Comments
BBQ in CAMBRIDGE? Come on. River City Diner in the Bottom closed, alas. There's a terrible one near my work, and a so-so one in suburban Richmond.
That's sad news about the River City Diner. I liked going there with Sheree.