I am suffering from wanderlust. Traveling to San Diego started the itch, and reading the in flight magazine only encouraged my dreaming. The magazine talked about the joys of visiting Switzerland and all of the great things to do in Zurich. I've been to Geneva, but that was over a decade ago. The idea of doing a "European Tour" of London, Paris, Zurich, and Rome sounds quite appealing.

Then I let my imagination wander the globe, and a transatlantic crossing on a Cunard line ship morphed into a world cruise. I know there are other cruise lines out there and smaller and larger ships, but if you're going to complete a transatlantic crossing, then go with a classic. Cunard also offers a 3 month world cruise, and the itineraries sound great. Aruba, Mexico, Hawaii, Samoa, Australia, Vietnam, Egypt, and Italy... The fares for the 106 day trip range from $26,000 - 205,000. That's not outrageous, is it?

Or what about getting an Airstream and driving around the United States? I have friends and family in upstate NY, PA, NC, MN, TX, UT, WY, CA, WA, MA, and GA and that right there is a good road map for getting around the U.S. I'll keep you posted on the travel plans.

Comments

sheree said…
I can't believe your entry had me actually looking at the AirStream website! It's a good thing I start the new job otmorrow!