Hello...is anybody out there?

Wow. It's been a long time. Are you still out there? Wondering when in the world am I gonna' write something else?

Happy New Year to you! The holidays were lovely. I spent them in Georgia with my parents and sister, and we took our annual Christmas photos. (I just realized those pictures haven't been developed yet. Note to self: Ask father for Christmas photos.) I finally broke down and bought myself a digital camera. In theory, that means more photos will be taken and posted in the appropriate locations.

I left the old job. Started a new one, and it's a bit overwhelming and more than a bit exciting. The work is interesting, and each day I learn something new. Mostly I'm learning how much more I have to learn.

You wanna' know a secret? I don't think I'm going to finish everything on The List, and that's perfectly all right. Maybe I'll start a new list and roll the old things over to it...

Comments