Quack! Quack!

I finished the scrapbook for Shereѐ's 40th birthday and she loved it! I emailed the women she invited to spend the weekend with her in Albany, and asked each of them to contribute two or three pages to the scrapbook. I left blank pages in the back so she create some pages from the birthday weekend. I stayed up later than usual and laughed way more than I usually do. The Albany AquaDucks tour was fine except for the fact that it was really cold and it started to rain. The tour guides had to put the flaps down on the boat so we wouldn't get wet. After we were done with the tour, and ready to head inside for dinner, the sun came out and the rain stopped. We just looked at the sky and thought, Why didn't this happen about 3 hours ago when we could really enjoy it?

I'm making fabulous progress on the Greencine list, but not so fabulous on the AFI list. I'm still determined to finish both lists this summer.

Sitting by the DVD Player:
Roll Bounce

On the way from NetFlix:
Sound and Fury
One Day in September

Just returned to NetFlix:
Dark Days
My Best Fiend

Comments