Teabags

sarybow: I am so excited to come and visit you!

sarybow: eeeeeeeee

sarybow: i leave in a week!

bibliodiva: wait...next week...

bibliodiva: oh...yeah.

bibliodiva: wow.

bibliodiva: I better tell Annie.

sarybow: What if she doesn't like me?

bibliodiva: mmm...

bibliodiva: You're in trouble.

bibliodiva: But she likes everybody.

bibliodiva: Rub her belly and scratch her back.

bibliodiva: Thanks for the Google News link.

sarybow: I am good at that.

sarybow: Armpits too

bibliodiva: She likes having her armpits scratched.

bibliodiva: Although she's been acting crazy over the past few days...

bibliodiva: the last two nights she's taken a bunch of toys out of her basket, played with them, and left them all over the apartment.

sarybow: hee

bibliodiva: I put them back and she takes them out again.

bibliodiva: Let's see and I have to buy caffienated tea.

bibliodiva: So you won't be crazy in the morning.

sarybow: I will bring my own tea

bibliodiva: really?

bibliodiva: why?

sarybow: so you don't have to get any for me

sarybow: B-)

bibliodiva: Oh...please.

bibliodiva: what's the shelf life of tea?

bibliodiva: I know plenty of caffiene drinkers.

sarybow: probably about 6 mo- a year, if it is wrapped up

bibliodiva: Or is there some special tea that you like that I won't be able to find?

sarybow: but it is sooo easy for me to pack 3 teabags

bibliodiva: Ok. Pack 3 teabags.

sarybow: ok

bibliodiva: But in the future, you're not allowed to tell people I made you bring tea and wouldn't get any for you.

sarybow: hee

sarybow: i am going to blog about it

sarybow: my mom brings her tea with her everwhere

sarybow: even to my house

sarybow: she also brings her own milk (rice dream) and rice flour muffins

bibliodiva: Ok...blog about it.

bibliodiva: But you have to include that I offered to buy tea.

sarybow: I won't

sarybow: of course not

bibliodiva: MWG travels with his own tea.

bibliodiva: That's not fair!

sarybow: hee

sarybow: he would

sarybow: what isn't fair?

bibliodiva: That you won't mention I offered to buy tea.

bibliodiva: I admit, I'm a bit of a crank, but I'll buy you tea.

sarybow: I won't mention it at all!

bibliodiva: OH....

bibliodiva: I see what you're saying.

sarybow: no!

sarybow: the tea discussion ends

sarybow: hee

bibliodiva: I was confused.

sarybow: i am bringing three tea bags and you will kindly provide water and a pot it in

sarybow: oh, and a mug

sarybow: and do you have sugar?

sarybow: of course you have sugar, you are a baker

sarybow: so if i could use a little of that, then you are providing much more little tea bag that i will be bringing

bibliodiva: I have several mugs.

bibliodiva: and I do have sugar.

bibliodiva: and water.

sarybow: i only need one

sarybow: :)

bibliodiva: and a tea kettle.

sarybow: this whole discussion is making me laugh

bibliodiva: Good.

bibliodiva: :-)

sarybow: excellent

sarybow: then we are set on the tea

sarybow: hee

bibliodiva: Hurrah!

bibliodiva: Now I feel compelled to put this on my website.

bibliodiva: which I haven't updated in a while.

sarybow: i know, i looked at it last night

sarybow: ok, time for lunch!

bibliodiva: enjoy

Comments