Team Librarian

I've decided to accept the challenge of the Knitting Olympics. Jennifer told me about the Knitting Olympics and we're on Team Librarian. Yeah, that's my name suggestion. Jennifer came up with quite a few better options:

  • Librarians in the Round
  • Knit 1, Shelve 2
  • The Organized Knitters

Unfortunately, I had already posted a comment on the Knitting Olympics site as joining Team Librarian. The yarn arrived last week, and I'm making a lap blanket from the Holiday Knits book. I planned on starting it after I finished knitting for my mother and sister's birthdays. I need to get started on a knitting a swatch or two. I'll be at my parent's during the beginning of the Olympics so I'm gonna' knit while I'm there.

Oh, yeah. And progress is being made on the home inventory front. I'm adding pictures and descriptions. I think it's gonna' take me months to get this finished.

Comments