Wrong Size

Movie(s) I've seen in the past week:
Berkeley in the Sixties

AAAARGH! I want to get started on a cardigan for myself, but it appears I have the wrong size needles. I'm so annoyed. I bought needles that were labeled Size 6, but when I checked them against my needle gauge they're actually Size 7. Using the wrong size needles is akin to using the wrong size pan for baking or drill bit. Yes, you can get the job done, but the results will be crap. I now have 3 or 4 pairs of Size 7 needles. It's back to the yarn store for more needles! This time I'm going to open up the package in the store and check out the needles using a needle gauge. I also need to come up with a better system for filing my needles instead of the gallon size plastic ziplock bag I'm currently using.

Next week my dining club is getting together and, after consulting the Washingtonian Cheap Eats guide, we're off to Southside 815. I shall report back.

Movies sitting next to the DVD player:
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
The Godfather
The Deerhunter

Comments