Movies I've seen in the past week:
The Graduate
I am Cuba
Saturday morning I completed one more thing on the list. I organized the chaos underneath my bed, and I started on my bedroom closet. I ran out of energy and I didn't make it to the linen closet. I need to pull everything out of my linen closet and figure out if some of the stuff in there actually belongs in my bedroom closet. I'm starting to accumulate quite a yarn collection and I need to create a space for storing my hand crafting equipment. But I'm feeling good about the lower part of my closet. The upper part...it's still a nightmare. I'm not very good at folding things up and putting them away so my t-shirts and sweaters are in quite a state of disarray. I need to make a scouting trip to The Container Store and Hold Everything for some organizing ideas.
Clayton and I are trying to decide where to complete #12. Gramercy Tavern and Locke-Ober are on the short list. I'm also pushing for Radius, No. 9 Park, or a Washington, DC restaurant. One of the things I love about Clayton is that when he commits to an idea, he's usually completely there. The French Laundry was on my first round of suggestions, and he said, "French Laundry? Isn't that in California? That might be a little far. I mean why not just go to Paris!" I couldn't really argue with that line of reasoning.
Comments