I added a calendar section to my site. I think that'll make it easier to navigate to my older postings. Just click on the date for my observations and rants.
I decided to organize my AFI and Greencine viewing in chronological order. I thought it would be a good idea to see the progression of movies and documentaries over time. I gotta' say, I'm liking Charlie Chaplin far more than I thought I would. I need to visit the Library and check out some books about him. After I finish viewing all of the AFI and Greencine DVDS, I'm going to watch more of his movies. He has two movies on the AFI List, Gold Rush and Modern Times. I watched Modern Times last night, and there were a coupla' times when I simply laughed out loud, and other times when I marveled at the special effects.
I haven't gotten in my April movie yet, but I'm planning on seeing "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" this weekend. I am big fan of Douglas Adams, and I was a little stunned when I heard of his sudden death a few years ago.
Comments