Ok, it has been a long time, and not too much progress has been made on the List. I'm in the process of scheduling a knitting class for some friends.
My attempt to grow a container was a disaster! I found some lovely seeds and planted them way too early. I was supposed to start them 6 - 8 weeks before the last hard frost. That would have been late February to early March. Instead I planted them in early February. So, they sprouted up and most of them looked quite lovely. I found a place to keep them out of Annie's reach. Unfortunately that was on top on my dryer, and they got no sunlight. I am going to try the container garden thing again. The next time I may just buy plants that are already started instead of growing them from the seeds.
I went to a Homebuyer Education workshop and I completely freaked out. My friends keep telling me to look at the monthly payment amount, not the amount of the entire loan. Intellectually I know that I have 30 years to repay the loan, but emotionally I keep thinking, That is a ginormous amount of money. We'll see how my foray into homeownership goes.
Comments