I am woefully behind on my Christmas shopping. I normally have my shopping done by early December, because I hate doing this sort of thing at the last minute. I'm now simply shopping online and having items shipped directly to my parent's house. If I won't see you on Christmas Day, then your present will arrive after Christmas.
I did finish most of my Christmas knitting. I spent two weeks of power knitting and wrapped up the bigger items.
Sarah sent me a beautiful lap quilt. One set of the fabric squares has pictures of bacon and eggs on it! We all know how much I love bacon. It has become my new favorite throw, and when I purchase a sofa, it'll have to complement my bacon and eggs quilt.
I am still making progress on the list. I now have a bottle of good champagne in the fridge, and I saw another documentary. Tokyo Olympiad was simply beautiful, and I highly recommend it to everyone. Yes, it's a long movie, and I did fall asleep during part of it. But I also watched it through a second with the audio commentary by an Olympic historian.
I did finish most of my Christmas knitting. I spent two weeks of power knitting and wrapped up the bigger items.
Sarah sent me a beautiful lap quilt. One set of the fabric squares has pictures of bacon and eggs on it! We all know how much I love bacon. It has become my new favorite throw, and when I purchase a sofa, it'll have to complement my bacon and eggs quilt.
I am still making progress on the list. I now have a bottle of good champagne in the fridge, and I saw another documentary. Tokyo Olympiad was simply beautiful, and I highly recommend it to everyone. Yes, it's a long movie, and I did fall asleep during part of it. But I also watched it through a second with the audio commentary by an Olympic historian.
Comments