Everybody loves a parade

I haven't made a great deal of progress on my list over the past two weeks. I was delightfully derailed by watching the World Series and traveling to Boston for the parade. That was followed by the Presidential election. I am simply heartbroken.


Some of my friends have mentioned moving to Canada, but that's going out like a punk. I'm staying and I'm fighting. My ancestors invested blood, sweat, and tears for me to be able to be here. I'm not leaving. This year all I did was donate money and vote. Over the next four years, I'm going to find a way to make a real difference. And waiting four years is too long. I need to get involved with the mid year elections.


Oh, yeah...and I took Annie to the vet. It appears that my kitty may have asthma. She's currently doing fine, but the vet has recommended chest and lung x-rays. I am quite thankful that I have pet insurance.


I also got my November birthday cards completed, and ready for the mail. I need to buy flowers for myself for this month. I caught "Shaun of the Dead" in the theater the last week of October.


One of these days I'll get around to posting the GreenCine Documentary list...

Comments