I've already knocked a few things off of my list. I either contacted everyone in my Hotmail address book and asked for updated information, or deleted them. Now I just have to buy the address book and add folks to it. Levenger has the one that I want.
I also updated my Emergency Contact List. If you don't have a current copy of this information in your wallet, take the 30 minutes and complete the form. It's the kind of information that you hope you'll never need, but if you do, you, your loved ones, and the Emergency Responders, will be happy that it's there.
I've slightly amended my list. Items 15, 22, and 67 now have time frames. I also added "ballet" to #98 because the Washington Ballet is offering two programs, Rites of Spring and Unplugged, that I want to see.
Thank you to everyone that has offered to help me complete things on the list. You may be called upon to eat good chocolate with me or watch a meteorite shower.
I also updated my Emergency Contact List. If you don't have a current copy of this information in your wallet, take the 30 minutes and complete the form. It's the kind of information that you hope you'll never need, but if you do, you, your loved ones, and the Emergency Responders, will be happy that it's there.
I've slightly amended my list. Items 15, 22, and 67 now have time frames. I also added "ballet" to #98 because the Washington Ballet is offering two programs, Rites of Spring and Unplugged, that I want to see.
Thank you to everyone that has offered to help me complete things on the list. You may be called upon to eat good chocolate with me or watch a meteorite shower.
Comments